Sunday 1 January 2023

Joe Hobby x Momoco Studio Hippo Joe Project Sofubi









Let's start the new year with a bang, I’m still indulging in this special birthday present from wifee… Still can’t believe I’m having Mr. Joe Hobby x Momoco Studio Hippo Joe Project sofubi! I have subscribed to Mr. Joe Hobby’s YouTube channel as well as a fan of Momoco Studio! What an epic collaboration between them and I’m certain they are very good friends behind the scenes as I always follow their updates and Momoco’s frequent guest appearances on the channel… Just so awesome that wifee got me this version with Evangelion Unit-01 colorway mechanic arm… It definitely opened up the AT field in my heart 💜💚... It's also been a long while I applied water slide decals, this time onto the mechanical arm of Hippo Joe..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...