Saturday 3 January 2009

CMS Patlabor Ingram 1&2


Front view of the box


Back view of the box


Ready stunt with baton


Ready aim and fire


Ingram 1&2


Right leg is where Ingram keeps the revolver. The hand extended to get the revolver.


Isao Ohta always meddling with big guns


The cockpit can be opened. The blinkers are batteries operated.

I have bought an extra CMS Patlabor Ingram 1 and 2 that is of second hand. The price was very affordable price and since it's for play and display, the condition like MIB with stickers applied didn't bother me. The seller mentioned to be that there were stains on the hangar but I managed to wipe off the stains with ease using plastic polisher.

I love chogokin toy like this because the weight of the toy gives it a good feeling of hands on. The toy has good articulation and comes with the necessary weapon accessories like baton, extended baton, shield, revolver and shotgun. There is only one figure/main body but comes with two interchangeable heads and shoulder armor (Ingram 1 and 2). It's an excellent toy!

5 comments:

Little Plastic Man said...

Ohhhh...I like the design of Patlabor Ingram very much even though I do not have a clue about the story! I got the Revoltech version...:P

jeroprime said...

What a nice figure, used to be one of my favourite characters but need to give up in the end.

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

>> Little Plastic Man
I must agree that the mech design is nice. The anime has less action compared to Gundam & Macross. I'm looking forward to more Patlabor toys by CMS. I do have a few of Revoltech Patlabor still in the box.

>> Jeroprime
But you have solid collection of Votom scopedog which I'm so keen to start. I wish I have more money and more space. Ha! Ha!

LEon said...

I always find the Patlabor robo design cool but somehow the story never catch on me. I used to have one as a model kit more than a decade ago.

Cool that the chest can open and show the pilot. Btw the police car in the picture comes with the figure as well?

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

The car didn't come with any figure. But CMS had released the figures for the Ingram that comes in candy boxes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...