Tuesday 13 July 2010

Neon Evangelion T-shirt







I was window-shopping UNIQLO the other day before meeting Leon (Open the Toy) when I came across this Evangelion T-shirt. I was kind of tempted but did not grab it at that point of time. The temptation grew stronger when zh3us unzipped his jacket showing me the same T-shirt that I was eyeing. But still, I did not buy it when I accompanied Leon to UNIQLO on the very day after Mascot parade. Maybe it's fate when I finally succumbed to temptation two days later while I again walked passed Orchard 313 for the third time.

This range of T-shirts was released in line with the latest Evangelion movie and it should be only available for a limited period of time. The manufacturer is UT and it was stated on the tag ‘This T-shirt is more than just a T-shirt. It’s an expression of who you are. Where you have been & what you love’. Very well said I think….

11 comments:

chrismandesign said...

well pal, to b sincere, i would go first for the EVA 00 blue than for the t-shirt (even bearing in mind that i hav to pay a lot more for that figure...) for me, the design is too simple, i would prefer something a lot more colorful, but as an exclusive souvenir this t-shirt has its own special charm... oh, u r quite photogenic !!! LOL

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

Thx bro, I'm a simple guy would usually go for simple design. White is usually my choice. Actually the Eva 00 didn't cost so cos I bought it during sale when price was super low. Cost almost the same as the shirt.

Gunstray said...

Nice shirt, and I couldnt read half of whats on the back, LOL?^^; So No Eva graveyard shirt?

Eva00, I wouldn't settle for something that brittle, then again, the blue revoltech version is all gone.

LEon said...

Finally you decided to get that. LOL Look great on you. :)

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

>> GunStray
Seriously, I don't understand what the words meant too. Maybe need to join NERV to understand the encryption.

>> LEon
Yup! Another T-shirt that project great anime taste.

bluedrakon said...

All I have to say is stay away from Spaghetti. It never fails for me to have a white shirt on and spill sauce on it and ruin it.

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

Ha! Ha! Advise noted. Thanx bro!

deSMOnd said...

Bro, you look good with your signature smile :)

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

Next time, I will use my signature smile when my wife gets angry with me. Lol.

Wenz 宛仟 Denz 浩安 Xenz 燿榜 said...

hahaha...i hardly get angry with u ok? :p

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

hahaha...That's why I'm always so cheerful : )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...