Wednesday 24 September 2008

Mr K Collection for now...


At the background~ 1/55 Bandai issued VF-1S Roy Fokker & VF-1A Cannon Fodder. At the front roll ~ 1/60 Yamato VF-1S Roy Fokker, VF-1A Cannon Fodder T.V version limited edition & VF-1A Cannon Fodder Toy R' Us Exclusive


This pic has addition 1/60 Yamato VF-1D and VF-1A DYRL Max version


Mr K had do a James Bond's pose on his Yamato 1/60 perfect transformation VF-1S Roy Focker strike valkyrie

I'm afraid posting on Mr K's collection would have to stop here for now. So sorry that I could not take more pics cos my digital camera SD card did not have enough memory space to store too many pics. I guess it's time to change my SD card. Hee! Hee!

Before I signed out, I would like to express my thanks to Mr K for his generosity in allowing me to present his awesome collection to you. My next stop shall be Jason's house....

2 comments:

jeroprime said...

Can't wait for Jason's collection. Anyway thanks for sharing Mr K's collection, really huge and impressive macross collection.

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

Jason is a pro transformers G1 collector and his toy collection had surpassed both Mr K's and mine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...