Tuesday 28 June 2022

Fool's Paradise Throne // Low Fool - Voltron

 









Low Fool // Throne by Fool Paradise… Celebrating the legacy of the mighty Voltron! I told myself I need to preorder it the moment I saw the sample pic and now it’s finally after over a year. Just collected this beast recently… Man! It’s so huge that I had to discard the box and carry it loose in my arms in order to take public transport ... Not forgetting to take some pics along the way home… Totally underestimated its size. It certainly can’t fit into my display cabinet… Nonetheless, I’m very impressed from sculpt to especially the paint application (metallic & neon)!

2 comments:

deSMOnd said...

This piece looks good and I believe the price in getting it is awesome too..Haha!!

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

>> Desmond
Thx bro! The pricing is indeed ... haha... I was a bit shaken upon collection ^-^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...