Tuesday 5 April 2022

虾米大模王 Xiaomi 4th Anniversary Figures
















Started watching 虾米大模王 on YouTube during the episode which they covered Gundam topic in Japan. I had faithfully followed their channel since then. Deeply poisoned by the toys they reviewed. Among them is this very special Xiaomi 4th Anniversary commemorative figure modeled after the attractive host. The channel covered the whole process right from conceptualization to production. Beautiful figure from sculpt to paint application by APEX-TOY. This set also come with a bonus 6 cm Xiami's Fourth Anniversary Q Edition figure. Moreover a figure that relates well with Covid situation.. Oh yes! Finally optional to wear mask 😷 outdoor here

5 comments:

deSMOnd said...

Bro, you finally got the figure on your hand. Where did you buy it?

chrismandesign said...

It’s a very interesting promotional for a YouTube channel focused on toys reviews and very appropriate in a sense... I don’t know if the host of this channel is as curvy and voluptuous as this statue or as cute as the petite version, HEHE, but it works for me anyway!... What I find out of place is this sort of gratuitous propaganda for face masks =/...

chrismandesign said...

OH!... I almost forgot, the new address for my blog, which I changed recently, is https://my1bloggyexp.blogspot.com/ just in case you want to update it in your blog roll, thanks in advance pal!...

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

>> Desmond
Yes bro, a must have. I got it from AmiAmi.

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

>> Chrismandesign
Thank you for the heads up. Will update your new blog address soonest.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...