Thursday 18 March 2021

Integrate Model Mazinger Z Infinity

 














Very impressive gashapon released on Mazinger Z Infinity. It's make up of 3 capsules mainly the inner frame, outer frame and Hover Pileder, which is the cockpit.  All 3 sections looks great individually even without the full integration of Mazinger Z Infinity bust till torso. The well chrome and painted product proved that gashapon can be premium too! 

The lining and added details of Mazinger Z Infinity is also a new design style of old school super robot that would appeal to younger generation. This is the silver variant and unfortunately I wasn't able to get the original gold & red version. What a shame... zannen desu ne...  

2 comments:

chrismandesign said...

WOW!... I never expected a gashapon could get this level of detail, finishes and display appealing!... Well, I love gashapons and even in their simpler versions they’re surprising collectible that let you have memories of your favorite series for a relatively low budget... I hope to bring back them to my blog at any time in the future (soon, fingers crossed, HEHE!)...

deSMOnd said...

Bro, I think mine should be the original version. I still have not opened mine yet :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...