Wednesday 24 February 2021

Power Rangers S.P.D Vinyl Figures









It's Go! Go! Power Rangers time again and these are the more automobile and futuristic looking ones. Force from the future! S.P.D. I bought these vinyl figures online not knowing that they are 30cm tall, these Power Rangers S.P.D vinyl figures becames too big to fit in my collection. It's that issue shopping on Yahoo! Japan Auction especially for someone like me who pay little attention to details. Good thing I have found suitable collectors and new home for them. Well. I do like their posing and designs especially Omega Ranger and mentor of S.P.D Power Rangers ... Shadow Ranger Anubis Cruger! 

Guess I will stick to 6.5” ones. Life is full of surprises! Have been looking for this 6.5” vinyl figure of S.P.D Power Rangers ... DekaMaster! Shadow Ranger Anubis Cruger for a long long time and I never expect to find it at the thrift store.

4 comments:

chrismandesign said...

Online purchases are still some sort of "blind purchases", since nothing will replace to see what you’re buying in the flesh, not even the best pictures... I mean, even when you purchase something personally, you could have a disappointing experience if you don’t look carefully the product and its quality (it happened to me sometimes and it was my fault in those cases)... Forget it when you’re buying something online... Well, you sorted out the issue very "professionally" and it was great to find someone else interested in these figures, too big for your taste, normally you don’t have that chance...

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

>> Chrismandesign
Usually I like bigger figure and if they Ultraman, I would be super delighted. Unfortunately, my collection range of Power Rangers & Kamen Rider is limited to 7". It's true that there are certain gamble when ordering online. Still, I'm not letting a few bad experiences deter me. There is scammers out there cheating my preorders but there are also very honest sellers out there who follow up with my feedback or send replacement for damaged items.

deSMOnd said...

Good to see you have found the figure to complete this series.

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

>> Desmond
Yes bro, I'm glad that my search is over : )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...