Friday 10 April 2020

Rider Hero Series - OOO Kamen Rider Birth Figure









Gashaphon Capsule themed Kamen Rider Enhanced Rider suit fitted with biometric system developed by the Institute for Biological Hung. Users use the power of Oz and the core, unlike the burst of the medal will use the power cell. The more medal/token this rider received, the more he turns the knob on his belt for more equipment to power him up! He is consider a supporting character in OOO Kamen Rider series, nonetheless the concept has a unique take. 

 With my limited budget, I settled with 7" soft vinyl Bandai figure with 3-point-articulation. This scale and line has become my choice of collection. The size and material is familiar to me and its the type of figure that I used to play as a kid. It gives me a nostalgia feel. For the price I'm paying, I definitely won't complain the lack of details on the back of the figure. It's henshin time!

4 comments:

chrismandesign said...

This is a very interesting suit design for a masked rider, even as supporting character, with a very futuristic approach, combined with a rather traditional and yet stylized bug-like helmet, also the dark color scheme, with metallic accents, works pretty fine for a character that should not overshadow the protagonist...

deSMOnd said...

Bro, you have been collecting these figures more and more. They look nice if you display all together on shelf.

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

>> Chrismandesign
Yes bro, I like the uniqueness of the capsule machine idea and the metallic design of this character.

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

>> Desmond
I like vinyl figures and yeah they are growing.. No space, mean while they are all packed in shoe boxes lolz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...