Sunday 16 February 2020

Red Comet Char's Zaku II - 361° Shoes (Gundam)

I feel that my running speed have improved by 3 times (Imagination Vs Reality) lolz...

I really like the high cut basketball design of the shoes


Compared to Char's Zaku II, the colour is more red than pink. Maybe it's the why 361° added pinky spots or dots on the sole to compliment it. 

The clip and zipper certainly added more details to the design and the colour is undeniably striking!


There are some wordings on the shoes and IMHO, apart from Char's Zaku II model tyre MS-06S, the other words seems kind of cheesy. 




PS: My apologies for adding some of my not-shy pics in this post. Just wanted to show more of my Red Comet Char's stuff... Gomen'nasai ごめんなさい


I feel that my running speed have improved by 3 times (Imagination Vs Reality) lolz... Finally found the perfect shoes to match my Red Comet tee Sieg Zeon! I really like the high cut basketball design of the shoes, hmm maybe I can jump 3 times higher (My life is a lie) lolz... The clip and zipper certainly added more details to the design and the colour is undeniably striking!

If you look carefully, there are so pink spots on the sole. Compared to the colour scheme of the original Char's Zaku II, the colour is more red than pink. However in recently anime 'Mobile Suit Gundam: The Origin', Char's Zaku II is given a more reddish colour scheme. Maybe this is the reason why 361° added pinky spots or dots on the sole to compliment both new and old. There are some wordings on the shoes and IMHO, apart from Char's Zaku II model tyre MS-06S, the other wordings seems kind of cheesy.

I have worn both the Mobile Suit Gundam - 361° shoes and this ... My verdict is that Red Comet Char's Zaku II - 361° shoes feels more comfortable when I actually try it on for jogging.

5 comments:

chrismandesign said...

Oh, oh... This publication reveals too much about your wicked tastes for sports shoes and who knows what other evil inclinations you are still hidding, pal!... LOLOLOLOLOLOL... Now seriously, I think that apparel related with movies, tv series, animes, videogames, etc are great promotional means, but also a great opportunity for interesting design objects... However, I don’t know if I would dare to use some of them, maybe I’m a bit more conservative...

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

Wicked tastes ... heehee ... To bad in reality to get fitter is to train harder ^_^ It took me a while too to get use to wearing this pair of shoes due to its strike red. In a way I glad to have matching shoes with the tee.

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

Thank you Julia for patronizing ...

deSMOnd said...

Bro, very nice pair of shoes you have and they look really cool..Fierce!!

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

Thank you bro! I did wear it occasionally to fit bolder outfits. Lolz..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...