Tuesday 28 April 2009

M.K.Z ~ MIKEL'Z


M.K.Z ~ MIKEL'Z


Location and contacts

This is one toy shop that had existed very long at Lucky Chinatown. If you visit Lucky Chinatown, I will find that this shopping mall seems deserted with hardly any shops still operating. I believed the secret to M.K.Z's survival is their competitive prices, online business on Ebay and taking preorder.

Aparts from these, the shop has very patient & approachable staff (I'm talking about Tony). Since the M.K.Z is within walking distance to C.S.C, the shop also tried to draw some crowds by having some items on special discount every Sunday.

Even though the shop isn't very big, they do have lots of Bandai stuff and other toys like Macross, Transformers, Patlabor, Mopeada & etc. Like what the namecard suggested, you can also find lots of S.I.C at M.K.Z.

4 comments:

LEon said...

Mikel'z" is moving soon as they had a moving sales 2 weeks ago. Havent confirm the new location tho.

RiP666 said...

I don't get it...so this is not S.I.C ??

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

>> Leon
Thx for the update bro! Better call them before going down...

>> RiP666
Thx for enlightening me on that. I have made the necessary changes. Hee! Hee!

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

Just checked by Tony this afternoon. Their shop is only moving to the 2nd level within the same building.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...