Wednesday 27 August 2008

Orguss DVD boxset


Front view of the box


Back view of the box


The content inside box

Synopsis - In the year 2062, the world's two superpowers are fighting a long and brutal war. In a desperate attempt to win, pilot Kei Katsuragi is given the mission to detonate a super weapon called the Space/Time Oscillation Bomb. The bomb explodes but the results are completely unexpected: a multitude of dimensions, times, and realities are unleashed into the world,

Here's my recent buy on Ebay. I didn't read the item description clearly and thought that I'm was bidding for an Orguss anime boxset. Still thought it was a good buy when I won the auction.

When I received the parcel with only one DVD disc inside the box, I then realised that this is the first volume release of Ogruss anime DVD which come with the casing. I would have to exercise patience and spend more money to complete the boxset then. Sob...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...