Thursday 26 August 2021

Kumoya Crayon Shin Chan Cafe

 















Sharing my dining experience at Kumoya Crayon Shin Chan Cafe happened sometime in June this year. I have always been a fan of Shin Chan therefore its a chance not to be missed when this pop-up cafe hit Singapore. I'm immersed into the anime with the Shin Chan theme set-up. The food and beverages were so cute especially the rice shaped to Shin Chan's butt. LOL! I had added more fun and photography enjoyable during the visit by bringing along my own Shin Chan related toys.  

Can also buy Shin Chan's favourite snack ...

4 comments:

chrismandesign said...

I don’t know much about Shin Chan, butt somehow it reminds me someone I have seen before (LOLOLOLOLOL, I guess you get me)... Looks like a very nice place to be, the decoration is cool, cute and kinda kitsch, motley, but I think it fits the character like a glove, OH and the food has that charm too, I guess it’s delicious, fortunately I had my breakfast before comment here, LOL =P!...

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

>> Chrismandesign
Shin Chan is a cheeky boy and pretty popular among the Japanese. I especially like the anime reference to Gundam and Ultraman. The theme cafe is perfect for fan like me. A fun dinning experience surrounded by toys : )

deSMOnd said...

I think his backside is even more popular than his character..HAHA!!

Unknown said...

We got a variety of kids toy cars under one roof. You no longer have to make runs from shop to shop to find the perfect one, and that too within your budget. Ride On Cars for Kids

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...