Monday 12 October 2020

Katsuden joins South East Asia First Gundam Virtual Run 2020

 













Started jogging a bit more after joining Gundam Run 2020. I like the Gundam medal so I took on the 40 km challenge while wifee took 20 km to get the Zaku II medal. It's a virtual run therefore you need no have to run full distance at one go. Mileage can be accumulated and hence more leisure. It's supposed to be a fun run and at the same time promote fitness. Attached are some of my run records. Glad I managed to jog 10 km eventually. On a side note, thank you wifee for getting blue laces for my Gundam shoes. Now my shoes looks even more Gundam RX-78-2. 

2 comments:

deSMOnd said...

Yes, blue laces make your shoes more outstanding :P

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

>> Desmond
Indeed, I do find the blue laces more compatible : )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...