Saturday 19 September 2020

Revisiting Toys“R”Us (The New Normal) Vivo City

 








Even though my hair is turning grey and wrinkles appearing... I Don't Wanna Grow Up, I'm a Toys“R”Us Kid (At heart). Revisited Toys“R”Us at Vivo City After Covid Circuit Breaker period to find that there are more toy varieties these days. It's a good place to find more imported western toys catered for kid-adult. I was surprised to find re-issued toys such as 'The Real Ghost Busters' and 'G.I.Joe'. There are also more Japanese toy these days mainly by Bandai from Gundam to even Tamashii figures from Evangelion to Dragon Ball. It's spacious the statues on display inside are very grand. Toys“R”Us even selling arcade machines these days. 

4 comments:

chrismandesign said...

I think those are fabulous news, I mean, the reopening of Toys"R"Us... After a hiatus, it’s good to have them around, since they are a good option to get stuff to please the "inner kid"... Unfortunately, in my homeland there is not something like this franchise, not with this assortment of toys and collectibles, the ones existing are far from this, but you can’t have everything, I guess... And regarding this "new normal", well, I don’t buy that story, if you know what I mean pal... It’s not new, neither normal, at all, history has seen it before and those are not good news...

deSMOnd said...

I also like to shop at Toysrus Vivocity because it has bigger space and more stuff to see comparing to other outlets.

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

>> Chrismandesign
Yeah! Gonna appreciate having Toy’R’Us around and adapt to changes ....

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

Maybe we should set Vivo is our next meet-up point : )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...