Sunday 10 May 2020

Limited Edition Singapore NDP SG50 Singa Lion Courtesy Lion National Day Figures










Courtesy begins with you and me! I remember I'm often exposed to mascot Singa Lion, the courtesy lion during primary school days and it really instill the positive attitude in me. However, I feel that there is a dark age with the absence of advocation by Courtesy lion years later with over emphasis of academic grade over moral value in our education system. 

Never too late to realise that moral education is equally important as academic grade or more important IMHO as who you are as a person takes you a long way. Treat others the way you want others to treat you. 

I'm glad to see courtesy and kindness movement back to school upon discovering my son's Kindsville Times handbook. I browsed through and saw, kindness poem, statements, comic drawing and stickers. I would also like to take this opportunity to showcase my small collection of limited edition Singapore NDP SG50 Singa Lion Courtesy lion National Day figure. It's not just figure but an important message to all about kindness. 

The figure in plastic packaging is given to household during Singapore NDP SG50 and the figure in box is purchase item released by COMICAVE. In my collection is Police Singa, Classic Singa, Sporty Singa and NDP Singa. Each figure is about 6cm and comes with an accessory. 

4 comments:

chrismandesign said...

Well, the issue you’re mentioning in this post is widespread worldwide, the new generations believe that good manners, respect, kindness, honesty, solidarity and other virtues are a matter of the past or that a professional title guarantees somehow morale proficiency... However, we are experiencing the consequences of family, educational and work environments devoid of moral values: a selfish and rude society where your money, social status, appearance or professional titles are worth more than your integrity as person...

It’s great to know that in Singapore kindness is returning as a sort of state policy and it gives a particular appealing to your collection of Singa Lions mini-figures!...

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

Yes bro, I feel strongly about having good character and not just academic. We need more people who think of others rather than being self-centered. Thank you for your meaningful comment. Appreciate!!!

deSMOnd said...

Bro, I have an unique one with my ex-company logo. I will take a photo and upload to my blog soon...

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

Look forward to yours bro! Sounds really exclusive!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...