Wednesday 1 October 2014

Branded Toys Warehouse Sale - 1st Oct to 6th Oct 2014
















NEWS FLASH on Branded Toys Warehouse Sale happening @ No. 1 Kaki Bukit Road 2 #02-05 (Eunos Warehouse Complex) Singapore 417835 from 1st Oct to 6th Oct 2014. Photo courtesy of Herbert, Stanley, Wilson and Leon. Toys on sale ranging from Bandai, Taraka, Tomica, Gundam, Power Rangers, Ben 10, Kamen Rider, Code Geass, Tiger & Bunny, Valvrave, Ultraman, Ninja Turtles, Trash Pets, Bey Blade and much more! Have fun hunting toys my friends! Special thanks to Kenny for dropping by to help some of get our loots. My sons were delighted to have more 'Thrash Pack'.  

2 comments:

deSMOnd said...

Seems like they organise the event every year?

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

Seems like more frequently these days! My friend is helping me to get Thrash Pets. Getting them for my son. Haha!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...