Saturday 10 May 2014

Stanley's Open-house Toy Sale

















My loot: Gundam Age 2 and Dark Hound action figures... Gundam Seed Shin RAH figurine... Haro towel

Isn't it cool to have an open house sale of toys like what Arvin would describe as Gundam heaven. On the other hand, it must be an emotional struggle for Stanley to part his partial collection. For my case, I'm always in a dilemma when it comes to selling away my toys. Anyway, it's always an enjoyment for us to visit fellow collectors' house and so very nice to meet Arvin at Stanley's house and thereafter Arvin drop by my place for more toy viewing and discussion. 

I know I hadn't been very active on Gunpla-ing last year so it isn't surprised that some fellow members from our chit-chat club would presumed I had given up the hobby. All I can say is that "I'm back fellows to my peeps out there". Just in the living, there were lotz of Gunpla on sale at Stanley's garage sale aka '100 yen = $1' sale. Many of our members had secured their orders during the close door invitational period and I had also supported my buddy with some purchases. Thank you Stanley for the friendship too! It was truly poisonous and I wish I could procure more : )

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOLZ!!!

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

Certainly my first experience with open house sale and definitely a success bro! Your network is awesome. Your kind gesture had attracted many like-minded.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...