Friday 2 May 2014

Shengtai Branded Toys Sale 2014




















Office hour staffs got to enjoy only a 4-day-work this week with Labour Day falling 1st May. Many toy collectors had made their way to No. 1 Kaki Bukit Road 2 #02-05 (Eunos Warehouse Complex) as Shengtai Branded Toy Sale is happening from 30th April to 4th May. In fact, many of my collectors friends had already looted the warehouse with their proud pics haul of the days. I'm kind of lazy to travel and fighting with crowd for toys ain't my style. Still I'm happy to see my friends enjoys themselves and feeding me / tempting me with those pics. On the other hand, I'm glad to keep my money in pocket. With these pics gathered, I can just do arm chair blogging. Heehee...

2 comments:

deSMOnd said...

Lucky it's not my toyline..

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

Good good. Save the money for STGCC : )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...