Sunday 20 April 2014

Our CSC Flea Market Booth 20.04.2014













The Fantastic Four are back together and may our toys combined to form a booth @ CSC flea-market. We have been busy with our personal stuff since last Christmas and haven't been meeting up recently so today made a good day to gather. At the same time sell off some toys to make space for new ones. Stanley's talent on sale grows bright and Terrick's endurance on serving long-winded customers with length explanation was admirable. Kenny for brutal strength by carrying 2 big boxes one shot. As for me?! I'm Mr Butterfly for slacking away with half the time MIA. Caught spending more than what I had recovered through selling my toys. Hee! Hee! Thank you all who had supported us in one way or another. It had been a wonderful Sunday! Cheers :)

4 comments:

chrismandesign said...

HEHE... so far i have not had a flea market booth (probably because i still love my collectibles and i don’t want to get rid of them, LOL)... but at least, i meet my fellow collectors every now and then... =)

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

I have long forget about making money from my collection. Guess I have always make wrong investment on toys. It's about having wat the like that matter most.

deSMOnd said...

Nice to see you on Sunday...

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

Nice to see you too bro! Thank you for the dinner treat yesterday ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...