Monday 5 November 2012

M CON II 2012 - Part 2 (Sci-fi, Anime & Gundam)
































Here comes my favourite part of M COM II 2012 with some of the entries which I'm more familiar with. Some Sci-fi kits from Starwars, Gundam entries, anime affiliated kits and resin kits. The anime statues were mainly G-kits and I know only 'Oh My Goddess!' The rest were really kawaii too! A few of the plane kits with anime decals and even Hatsune Miku made her entrance too! I saw an awesome model of Macross Frontier VF-25S Super Valkyrie and I think it was previously displayed at 'Hobby Kulture' shop. 

11 comments:

Jcee said...

That Epyon looks sick!

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

I find quite all right. Could it be the posing?

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

Thx! Wanted to showcase Singaporean modellers' works to all.

chrismandesign said...

more awesome works !!!... the aircraft with anime decals look weird but very sexy =S... also the tanks, YUMI !!!... nice mecha displays as well... oh, and the soldier in the third picture from top to bottom, i just don’t remember the name of the anime movie/series... sharp pictures pal !!! =)

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

I understand the combination of aircraft and anime decals seems a bit strange but they are so much of these ever since Macross Frontier. I also couldn't quite remember the name of the soldier but remember watching the movie which was rather tragic. The title was 'Jin Roh' like 'Wolf Squad'.

Ant Sized Man said...

Awesome models with a nice selection of genres.

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

Yup! If I am to take part, I would surely enter this category. Again if I ever reach this level. Lolz.

Figure~Fan said...

The photos were really well taken! Thanks for covering the event!

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

Thank you for dropping by. The event had been very beneficial.

LEon said...

Miku plane!!! I like!

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

Bro, you truly are a Miku fan! So cute that enemy won't bear to shoot it down. Lolz...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...