Thursday 30 August 2012

Gunpla Expo Singapore 2012 : Main Stage











Time to get down to serious Gunpla business! Looking straight at the main stage, all I can say about the view was magnificent! At the centre, there was glass panel and looking through it was huge diorama of all the main Gundams in animes or games till date. It's like an aquarium of 1/100 scale all out attack MG Gundam G Generation. I was captivated by these awesome display of well posed Gundams that I ignored the food reception waiting for me. Of course, there were more Gundam displays that pulled me away from the food reception till I eventually forgotten to eat the yummies manned for invitees. 

2 comments:

bluedrakon said...

Must stop drooling - so many - *drool*

I can see why you forgot to eat seeing all of those to look at.

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

These are just the tip of the iceberg. I have so many pics to process that I going crazy. Gotto get back to work!!! Opa Opa Gundam style...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...