Friday 12 December 2008

Macross VFX 2


Front cover


Rear cover


The casing & disc


Comes with a catalogue with all the mechs in the game

This Playstation game is a birthday gift which my wife gave to me many years back. It was an awesome gift and so I kept it till now. My birthday is coming and I wonder what my wife will give me this year. Also wish that I don't have to work on my birthday this year cos I always needed to work on my birthday.

Here's the trailer (The best part is when Konig Monster transform)...


VFX2 Final...

2 comments:

Bambino D said...

Cool vids at the end of the post. Have a better idea of the game itself. Konig monster is INDEED a monster of devastating firepower. *_*

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

Yap! Great defense too! But without the covering fire of valkyries, it would definitely be a sitting duck for its size.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...