Monday 15 December 2008

'The Legend' DVD boxset


Front view of DVD boxset


Back view of DVD boxset


Casing of DVD boxset


Got this SD drawing on the internet. Ain't they cute!

My latest addiction to series is 'The Legend'. Gave it a try because of it's knight fantasy genre and got hooked to it almost instantly. The first few episodes were really impressive and I think the director probably spent all the budget at the story beginning.


Lee Jin Ah ~ Chio right!

The things I like about this series are the costume, the love scene between Bae-Yong-Jun & Lee-Jin-Ah and definitely the CG in the beginning. Because of this movie, Lee-Jin-Ah is now my favourite idol from Korea. Cheers!

Really nice series! I even felt a sense of emptiness after I finished the series...

2 comments:

deSMOnd said...

The female actress is definitely pretty :)

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

She won the best newcomer in 2007!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...