Tuesday 16 September 2008

Prelude to Mr K's collection


K just bought PS3 not long ago and he is a 'Guitar Heroes' fanatic. I guess 'Rock n Roll' ain't in my blood as I could not even complete the easiest song. Also check out the Adidas jackets at top right corner of the pic.


The corner of the room near to the window. You won't miss the Star Wars puzzle poster. Some transformers still in box.


This is a small section of the shelf. Not to forget that K likes collecting original DVD and now Blue Ray discs. He has tons of code one DVD like Macross, Macross Plus, Transformers, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach, Burn Up X, Spiderman, Kill Bill and etc...

Ha! Ha! Yesterday, I had invited myself to Mr K's house to try out my new Canon IXUS digital camera. It was a long await visit to see K's collection of toys been displayed on his new display showcase. Even though it was a surprise visit, I very impressed that K's room was much neater and organised now as compared to the last time I visited him.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...