Monday 30 June 2008

Gloomy @ Singapore Toy Games & Comic Convention 2008


Even the adorable Gloomy Bear had made it's way to '2008 Toys and Comic Convention'.


It was rather crowded the time when I was there so as such I could hardly take any decent pics at the Gloomy Bear booth.


What a surprise to see the creator of Gloomy Bear Mr Mori Chack in person. Again because of the moving crowd pushing from behind, I could only take a snap shot of Mori Chack unglamorously wrapping perspiration on his forehead. Well! At least that's a Gloomy Bear handkerchief.


Here's a mega size display board of Gloomy Bear @ the convention. Forgotten to pose beside it to tell you the size. It's life-size and stands about 1.5m tall.


Here's my Gloomy Bear soft toy that I bought for Irene in Singapore one or two years back at China Square. Uncle Ng told me it's rare and true enough, I hardly have seen this huggable pink cutie on sale elsewhere.


I first seen Gloomy bear when I saw this wallet a few years back during my overseas trip to Hong Kong. I didn't even know the name of this bear at the time but I bought the wallet for Irene mildly because I find wallet very nice.


Treat your teddy bears with care before they turned gloomy and viciously man-handled you...

2 comments:

ANTON C said...

Mori Chack is a student of the disaster school of sweating.

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

Yes! And you would be the master of the disaster school of sweating. Ha! Ha!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...