Friday 16 August 2019

GBGW : Gundam Battle Gunpla Warfare











A new mobile game I just got introduced to... GBGW : Gundam Battle Gunpla Warfare. I'm not fan of action game but Gundam is life. Anyway, I'm playing this game leisurely and it's free to play to me. Well, the scenarios can be played in auto mode and I gotten thank Ono for carrying me as strong friend help really comes handle. Gunpla Warfare suggested that mobile suit parts are presented as virtual Gunpla where they can be swapped. The game even allows you to spray the Gunpla with colour of your choice and take profile pics. As for me, I like my Gunpla to look in their original looks. Play the game the way you enjoy the most. Cheers : )

2 comments:

deSMOnd said...

Happy for you..can play and customise your Gundam suits :P

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

Yeah! It’s a pretty cool game!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...