Friday 12 March 2010

Sangokuden Fiesta @ North Point Atrium





















Hey! I'm back to blogging after having MIA for the past two days. Actually, I was on a training camp which grind me both mentally and physically. In fact, I had just returned to home sweet home yesterday during late night with sunburns, muscle aches, blisters and fatigue.

With a little rest, I'm back in action to visit Sangokuden Fiesta @ North Point Atrium which started on the 10th and will be there till 21st this month. I was also there to meet Leon (Open The Toy) for catching-up-session and more importantly to witness the Lucky Draw for tickets to 'Unicorn Gundam Episode one' on big-screen. The winners are out, so Leon will soon make the announcement. So stay tune to 'Open The Toy'.

Head on down to North Point, opposite Yishun MRT for the event to see it for yourself. If you couldn't make it, please enjoy some of these highlights which I have captured.

12 comments:

deSMOnd said...

Thanks for the head up..Welcome back to blogging, bro!!

LEon said...

Thanks for meeting me even though you are so tired.

chrismandesign said...

hey Dennis... u let the images count their own stories or u were just too tired to comment on every pic ??? kjakjakjakjkajkajkajkajkajkaja, i’m kidding... i saw it was an small size exhibition (myb as small as the sangokudens themselves... hehe) they r great action figures indeed, but definitely is not my kind to collect, just to see (i’ve been saying this many times, i might sound like a broken record...LOL)

bluedrakon said...

My son is drooling looking at these - LOL

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

>> deSMOnd
No prob! You are always welcome.

>> LEon
Not so tiring when do things I like. Hee! Hee!

>> chrismandesign
Ha! Ha! Have touched up with more comments! Small exhibition but still great display of Sangokuden BB Gundam.

>> Bludrakon
Go get so BB gundam for junior dude! Hee! Hee! Glad that kid like the pics.

Evaritus Lau said...

Wow, that gattai'd Psycho Mk.II exp neh, how come "best seller" 1 ? LoLz.

Anyway, glad to see bro start active again. =)

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

That didn't interest me too. I like Ryofu Lu Bu Tallgeese better. Bro, your passion for Gunpla is still stromg and growing man!

Evaritus Lau said...

Like wise bro. =) If bro like Ryofu, look at the Genbuso version of Ryofu Tallgeese, moar nicer.

Of all 3 Emperor version, Sousou has the cheapo kind of armor, Gotaitei has the nicest armor & Ryuubi has the solid kit to mod for. =)

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

Oh yes! Just bought Genbuso version of Ryofu Tallgeese last week and will build and paint it soon. Errr....I supposed...

Bro, you are the Guru on Sangokuden man! Power!

yanmaneee said...

supreme clothing
air max 95
nike air max 97
jordans
golden goose
curry 4
yeezy
polo ralph lauren
coach factory outlet
hermes belt

yasul.top said...

I am really happy to say it’s an interesting post to read . I learn new information from your article , you are doing a great job . Keep it up 성인야설

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...