Wednesday 5 October 2011

Street Fighter Capcom Girl Cammy Figure












Get Ready! This is round 'Capcom Girl' Cammy. Cammy had her debut as playable character in 'Super Street Fighter' as a British intelligence officer entering the tournament to investigate on Shadaloo. This harmless looking blond with long pony tails could really hurt her opponents as she hurls herself at them with techniques like 'Thrust Kick' and 'Spiral Drill'. 

This figure of Cammy that I bought was made by Yamato that was released as Capcom girls toyline. It's a variant from the original Cammy appearance in terms of colour as the others were very much the same. A more dull and realistic camouflage outfit. Figure was in its fix pose however, Cammy still looks damn sexy with that petite well toned body presented through her tights. The figure should be in the scale of 1/8 and standing taller than any average SOTA 'Street Fighters' action figure.

10 comments:

deSMOnd said...

Great score bro!!

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

Thanx bro! Hard to resist something like this. Hee! Hee!

LEon said...

this cammy is TALL! Great buy bro.

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

Thank bro! I had put it on display in the living room.

on_o said...

Great angle-profiles in the pictures. definitely would be looked upon favourably by the folks at 2ch!

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

Hope would be a good review on 2ch if I post it. Ha! Ha! Things are getting a little ecchi here. Lol...

chrismandesign said...

this must b an old Yamato figure, specially for the box design... the face of this girl looks a bit odd, for the big forehead & nose HEHEHE... Cammy looks very muscular, so for me it’s not sexy but disturbing & if u add the fact that is taller than Guile (who is tall himself) then u have a sort of dominatrix HAHAHAHAHAHA... "Cammy pls don’t hit me so hard, pls... OK, hit me, yeah hit me" said Guile HAHAHAHAHAHA...

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

I threw the box and not able to trace back it's D.O.B. But I'm pretty sure it was produced some time back like you mentioned. The face probably appeared weird to you cos the figure in my opinion was sculpted more to 2D anime looking like the 'Street Fighter Alpha' appearance. Cammy would to sad to hear that she's muscular and taller than Guile and the rest. Sobbing.....

bluedrakon said...

Nice grab as I have always loved her outfit. I haven't followed much, but picked up some of the manga to read later.

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

I only know Cammy through the game and didn't even use her. I'm more of a Ryu user.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...