Saturday 4 July 2009

1/55 VF-1S Strike Max Macross Do You Remember Love DYRL










With the help from Mr K again, I finally managed to customize my Bandai VF-1A Max Super Valkyrie DYRL to VF-1S Strike Max DYRL. How do I do it? First, I replaced the head with Bandai year 2001 reissued VF-1S head cos the light grey colour scheme is closest to Bandai VF-1A Max Super Valkyrie DYRL. Secondly, I cut out blue sticker and pasted it over the green visor. Mr K is one who helped me source for the VF-1S and blue sticker. Cheers!

Getting the Strike pack would be the most difficult part. Luckily I got the strike pack cannon from Ebay sometime ago before I have even have the idea of customizing Bandai VF-1A Max Super Valkyrie DYRL to VF-1S Strike Max DYRL. Nevertheless, this spare part comes rather handy now. Anyway, Strike pack cannon aren’t the original one by Bandai for VF-1S Strike Valkyrie DYRL. It’s a replicate made by modeler.

4 comments:

LEon said...

Nice work! Your photos look very good now. btw are you heading down to Toy carnival tomorrow? If you are, do you want to meet up. I should be there abt 1 - 2pm. Email me your contact so we can keep in contact tomorrow if you like. :)

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

Thx for the compliment! I'm going to Toy Carnival tomoro and will be bringing my wife and kids. I will be there around 10.30am cos need to rush home after that for my kids' napping time.

Karimo said...

Hi, I just got my Strike valkyrie cannon pack but the actual cannon is missing, does anyone know where can I get one?
k.hadweh@hotmail.com

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

It's really hard to get 1/55 strike dual-cannon. I savaged it from the vintage VF-1S Strike Valkyrie DYRL set. That's the only Strike set which Bandai had so far released.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...