Friday 18 July 2008

1/55 VF-1S Roy Focker 2001 Issued


What are you looking at?


I'm Gerwalking!


I'm in deep thoughts for ideas...

Still Gerwalking.....


Done!

This Skull Leader one. Can you see my skull heat shield?

A good friend of mine had taken pics my Bandai reissued 1/55 scale VF1S. With great photography skills, a simple toy can really good super impressive. Looks just like magazine style. So nice that Bandai reissued this piece of gem for many Macross fans. A lot of people could recall what Macross is whenever they saw this mecha. 

3 comments:

Ngee Khiong said...

*Sob* *Sob* Bring back plenty of childhood memories T___T

The on I watched when I was a kid was actually Robotech, the American version, among Voltron, Saber Riders, Transformers and Thundercats, and Rambo T___T

Roy's unit was the easiest to remember because of the skull. It's amazing to see that almost every other Macross series after the first one has a Roy's unit featured ^^

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

Ya! I watched some of the those cartoons you had mentioned. I almost forgotten about Rambo cartoon.

Indeed, skull leader is the most recognizable and most popular among collectors as well.

ANTON C said...

I watched the Jap version I think, dubbed Chinese... right?

I also played the American produced role playing game too, and I used to have many Robotech books... though I never really read them...

Why on your blog the pictures become small after you post? Its supposed to be 1024 X 768 resolution.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...