Sunday 20 July 2008

Arch Enemy Tallgeese III

MIB Tallgeese III


Back view of box


My extra piece on display


Back view of loose Tallgeese


View from the right

View from the left

Nice wallpaper of Tallgeese

I'm always on a close look out for Bandai Arch Enemy figurine series. One of which I like a lot is this Tallgeese 3. This is one fast mobile suit in the OVA anime 'Gundam Endless Waltz' with powerful energy charge beam cannon. It's more like a hit-and-run kind of mobile suit in my opinion. The white/blue colour blend and design also project the elegant and royalty of the pilot Zechs Merquise.

This is a toy that gives you great articulation for posing and good paint works (almost is model kit). The size (ard 10'') makes it easy to handle and most importantly, the better quality plastic also gave it extra weigh and dexterity. The drawback I think would be the box packaging.

Too bad Bandai didn't produce Arch Enemy Tallgeese 1 & 2. To me, Tallgeese 1 is like a Roman soldier and Tallgeese 2 an English knight. The thing that make Tallgeese 1 & 2 high standing would be the emblem design on the shield.




Tallgeese II

2 comments:

Ngee Khiong said...

I saw this Tallgeese III action figure many many years ago. It's much bigger as compared to an average Gunpla, and quite heavy too. ^^

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

Yes! It's also bigger than the MSIA series. Actually, I saw the pics you put up on HCM Tallgeese first and it kind of inspired me to blog on this.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...