Thursday 7 August 2008

Yokoyama Mitsuteru Sangokushi DVD boxset


Front view of the boxset


Back view of the boxset (47 episodes)


Side view of the boxset


A total of five DVDs ~ The story ended after the battle of red cliff

This is one anime that I particularly like. It's Yokoyama Mitsuteru Sangokushi (Quest to the three kingdoms). I got to know this anime when it was shown on SCV (Singapore Cable Vision) many years back when SCV provided a free one month viewing. My folks didn't subscribe so I only watched the first few episodes of the anime.

After I had started working, I still could not find this anime in VCD or DVD. It was by chance I saw the original boxset on sale at Funan IT Mall two to three years ago. The price of S$90/- was quite steep but I bought it without much hesitation. Luckily, I bought it cos the it was out of stock in a flash.

I also have brought the soundtracks in EP form recently. The DVD boxset is more of a collectibles but you can still watch the anime on Youtube.

Here's the very first episode...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...