Thursday 10 July 2008

My EP soundtracks


Neat and well sealed parcel from the country of rising sun. Can smell the air of Japan coming from inside the parcel. Ha! Ha!


Yokoyama Mitsuteru Sangokushi EP soundtrack


Previous collection: G Gundam EP soundtrack


Back view of both EP albums

I have received my parcel from Japan yesterday containing the original animation soundtrack of Yokoyama Mitsuteru Sangokushi (Mitsuteru Yokoyama's Romance of the Three Kingdoms). This is quite a gem as it is so hard to find online and I personally can't find the soundtracks on any downloading websites. Actually I'm hip and do not support piracy. Hee! Hee! Like real! Sounded too noble right!

The packaging of this EP is really nice looking even though it only has two soundtracks. I will try to upload these sounds to my blog's music player if I have the time. Also want to show you guys the other animation soundtrack EP of G Gundam which I bought from an ex-colleague years back.

Nice animation (DVD now with my good friend Willie)....


The soundtrack (Fence of Defence) that I brought...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...