Monday, 11 August 2008

Banpresto Exia Gundam


Front view of the box


Back view of the box ~ I bought only the Gundams


Exia with the two removable blades


Exia standing with the assistance of bluetag


Back view of Exia Gundam


Diagonal view Exia Gundam

Ahhhh.... I have been poisoned by Gundam 00. This is something that I shouldn't buy but ended up buying at China Square. The reasons of my purchase I think would it's Exia Gundam and secondly the design of the box. The regretted moment was when I came to realise that it's gasaphon standing only at about 9cm, without articulation and couldn't even stand properly on its own. Ha! Ha!

Exia Gundam in action...

2 comments:

Ngee Khiong said...

The details are very rich indeed. Even colors for the head verniers and GN Sword are painted nicely ^^

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

No doubt about it. Banpresto is really veteran on producing gasaphons. Thx for the positive comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails