Sunday 5 November 2023

Mini 蠑螈超獸 MonsterHero by INTOY






So cool that INTOY had a booth during POP Toy show SG and I managed to get my very first 蠑螈超獸, if I am correct, the original artist is MonsterHero... Correct me if I am wrong as there is little infomation on this sofubi toy and most articles are in mandarin. The toy inspired by lizard kaiju is from Taiwan. The mini sofubi is in blind box style with different lizards and colours. My luck is the black OG design… The toy is plain so I tried dry bushing and managed to bring out more details of this entry level lizard kaiju sofubi


2 comments:

deSMOnd said...

Your dry brush technique is good..

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

>> Desmond
It's easier than what you expect. Everyone can try. Just need to take the first step.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...