Wednesday 8 November 2023

Sky Ninja Evangelion Unit 01 Colorway By Kaiju One





Sky Ninja (purple) Evangelion Unit 01 color way by Kaiju One… I have yet to put on the mask on this sofubi figure, revealing his 3 eyes and Spawn like face… This figure reminded me of past ninja IP which I been exposed to in my younger days like Mirai Ninja Shiranui & Ninja Gaiden. I woke up to a rainy foggy day yesterday therefore decided on this pic… Added some edits… I will take more pics of this sofubi toy with its helmet in the near future for a complete review. Stay tuned my shadow friends...

2 comments:

deSMOnd said...

This one got potential..lots of parts to play..

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

>> Desmond
Yeah! It has many variants and some came with different weapons or pet sidekick, typical dog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...