Friday 17 June 2016

Fate/Stay Night 1/7 Scale Archer Figure






















"I have a secret that I haven't told you... I'm a mage" Three years after the death of his foster-father, strange events begin happening in town and he finds himself drawn into a battle between the Magi called 'Master'". It's printed on the box to give you a rough idea of the anime. How cool is this hero of the future? Non poseable, 1/7 scale (22cm) by Enterbrain in 2006, definitely one of the first premium Archer figures that's so highly sought for, till recently releases by 'Good Smile'. 'Good Smile' had released figures of the three protagonists in this timeline, mainly Archer, Saber and Rin. Sculpted by FrenchDoll (CerberusProject) using PVC and ABS material. 

The box housing of the figure come in a concept of book with the cover held by Velcro to flip open to see the content inside. Excellently posed in half squat, V-shape body turning with willowing cloak effect, makes it brilliant looking from whichever edge. Well-sculpt handsome facial, tan toned complexion and sharp eyes. Nicely painted with shadings at curves and contours. Archer wields his pair of forged knifes aka Kanshou and Bakuya. Both with yin-yang crest, Bakuya the chrome blade and Kanshou a titanium with hexagonal pattern. Figure comes with a greyish oval plastic base which I rather not use it since the figure is able to hold up on its own. Pleased to have another Fate/Stay Night hero added into my collection. "I am the bone of my sword. Unknown to death. Nor known to life."

4 comments:

chrismandesign said...

This statue has some years in the market, but looking at the extremely dynamic pose and the intricate sculpt, that adds even more dynamism, you could say that it’s more recent and actually I thought it was a statue made by Kotobukiya... It has a similar style and quality, which speaks very well about this brand: Enterbrain...

This character, inspired me an additional line dialogue: "I have another secret I haven’t told you either, Archer... Your cousins Dante and Vash The Stampede will come to play videogames and watch some anime series, tonight =P..." XD =D

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

>> Chrismandesign
Yeah pal! This figure is seriously well made and feels good to have this character other other Saber. I like that secret you shared as these characters all wear red cloak. Lolz.. That's a good one!

deSMOnd said...

I like the last photo..Nice angle shot!!

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

>> Desmond
Thx bro! I took from different angles hoping to achieve different effects : )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...