My customisation of the 1/3000 scale Matchbox release of SDF-1, TV version to movie version. The idea came after seeing the toy turning yellow. I had spent 3 nights on this project from stripping the stickers, unscrewing the parts, spraying, hand painting, and finally reapplying the stickers. I was a bit rush on this project cos I wanted to give the toy a change before this Chinese NewYear, therefore I wasn't completely satisfied due to some washy finishing. Nevertheless, in overall, the end result is better than the yellowing state and it kind of look pretty decent on display. I had used prime grey epoxy paint for the overall colour. Had then hand painted the command bridge with naval blue and yellow paint. Some of the old stickers had been repaired with double-sided tape before reapplying them. The new Macross stickers are from 1/60 Yamato valkyrie.