Friday 1 January 2010

Ga-Rei-Zero OVA Anime




Kagura Tsuchimiya comes in Figma too!

A friend who loves watching anime with demons and monsters recommended Ga-Rei-Zero to me. I just realized how good it is and WOW! the first few episodes are just astonishing! The action and twist ending to the first episode engage me fully! Just can't have enough with this 12 episodes anime, which I rate it as one of the best animes I have watched in 2009. It has good plot and the characters’ ill fate very much touched my heart. The opening theme is awesome too!

Plot Summary: The Japanese Ministry of Defense has an anti-paranormal Special Forces Group called the Paranormal Disaster Countermeasure Headquarters. They're the ones responsible to protect Japanese soil and its people from supernatural and paranormal events.
However, things didn't go so well in one of their missions, which lead to intervention by the Ministry of Environment's Supernatural Disaster Countermeasures Division after the PDCH has sustained large numbers of casualties battling demons.

6 comments:

LEon said...

THe story like a mixture of Bleach + Blood++... Can lend me the movie? :D

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

Sorry bro, the dvd belongs to my friend.

Ant Sized Man said...

Had on the the watch list for some time, always like a 12-13 episode series. Quick to watch and full of action.

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

I prefer short anime too! It's not too washy. Usually 25 to 26 episodes is still quite alright for me.

Unknown said...

^^; Ga Rei. The series that made me go ZOMG, WTF, and T_T.

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

Ha! Ha! Such excitement my friend! Yes! Real addictive anime! Cheers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...