Thursday 31 December 2009

Street Fighter: Miso Dan Sota Figure













Today is Katsuden's birthday and I shall end this year with this last posting for 2009. Humorously funny Dan from Street Fighters is definitely my favourite character from the game. How can you deny the the metrosexually cool pink gi! Dan's appearance on Street Fighter Zero anime is at bear minimum and was easily defeated by Vega. Still this crying baby is super cute to me!

Recently, I'm hooked to instant Miso soup which I have bought from the nearby supermarket. This instant Miso soup will put most Japanese foodstalls you find in foodcourt to shame! Recommended! I have even bought a Japanese bowl for my miso soup. I was trying to make the presentation comic like and so Dan makes the perfect spokesperson!

ps: Katsuden wishing you a Happy New Year and may you have a good new year ahead!

7 comments:

LEon said...

I didn't know you have a street fighter figure! That Dan is great! Don't drink too much miso soup as it is salty. Happy New year buddy!

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

I have a few Street Fighters figures of the characters I like. Did this post cause of trying something different just before the end of 2009. Thx for the diet advise. I will drink miso soup in moderation.

deSMOnd said...

Dennis, your try is interesting!! Keep it up..Want to see more from your posts in 2010. Happy new year and of coarse Happy Belated Birthday!!

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

Thx Des! Your words are always such encouragement! Have a great year to you as well!

bluedrakon said...

He looks like he is constipated - LMAO! Miso is salty, but Spinach Crab is just as bad and I love that soup.

Happy New Year!

chrismandesign said...

hey ! curious figure, seems vintage even if it isn’t... but i dun like street fighter so much (when i play Marvel vs Capcom, i kill SF characters as fast as i can... LOL) it’s really weird from a gundam/macross super fan... but why not ???

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

>> Bluedrakon
Ha! Ha! The crying expression just keep others thinking how Dan actually feels. Cry of joy or sadness. Never heard of Spinach Crab but it sounded interesting!

>> chrismandesign
Marvel or Street Fighter, I like them both but not a much as Macross & Gundam. Somehow, I got rid of all my Marvel figurine and only have a small collection of figurines.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...