Thursday, 12 November 2009

Macross Chronicle 33



















This issue is definitely much interesting compared to issue 32. Here we have a lot of Macross mechs packed in this issue like Macross Quarter, Destroid Defender and VF-5000G, VF-27 (green) been featured. I can't wait for the toy of Macross Quarter and VF-27 Lucifer to be released. This issue has an awesome drawing of dogfight between VF-0S and SV-51. As for the toy review, it had 1/60 YF-19 and its variants. I only have the original 1/60 YF-19.

4 comments:

tagskie said...

hi.. just dropping by here... have a nice day! http://kantahanan.blogspot.com/

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

Thank you for dropping by. You have a nice day too.

Bluedrakon said...

I wish we had cool mags like that in the US. I love macross and the variety of mecha. Though I can't read the article, the pictures are well worth it!

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

Sorry to hear that it is not easily available to US. Maybe you could try searching at Macrossworld.com. I don't understand Japs either but it pleases me even by looking at the pics too. Always happy to share info on Macross to you guys. Cheers!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails