Thursday 12 November 2009

Macross Chronicle 33



















This issue is definitely much interesting compared to issue 32. Here we have a lot of Macross mechs packed in this issue like Macross Quarter, Destroid Defender and VF-5000G, VF-27 (green) been featured. I can't wait for the toy of Macross Quarter and VF-27 Lucifer to be released. This issue has an awesome drawing of dogfight between VF-0S and SV-51. As for the toy review, it had 1/60 YF-19 and its variants. I only have the original 1/60 YF-19.

2 comments:

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

Thank you for dropping by. You have a nice day too.

bluedrakon said...

I wish we had cool mags like that in the US. I love macross and the variety of mecha. Though I can't read the article, the pictures are well worth it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...