Monday 23 February 2009

1/60 VF-1S Ver.1 Instruction Manual


Instruction in black and white


Page 1


Page 2 & 3


Page 4 & 5


Page 6 & 7


Page 8 & 9


Page 10 & 11


Page 12 & 13

Have you wonder how Yamato 1/60 VF-1 Ver.1 was transformed and how imperfect the transformation is? Just take a look at the instruction manual and you will find out. It's imperfect when you have to take out the legs during transformation. Apart from this, the version also lost out to ver. 2 in term of detail and articulation.

3 comments:

LEon said...

I used to have a Diecast on VF-1S in the late 80's...It no longer with me now...Want to have a VF-1S but most out of budget...

Ngee Khiong said...

Wow, I've never seen the manual for Yamato's 1/60 Macross series before. Thanks for sharing. ^^

I actually planned to get Yamato's 1/60 SV-51γ Nora's Unit from Macross Zero. The one I saw was around RM800. ^^; Too expensive for me. Still hoping to get her though. Now that this unit is shown to be one of the future releases in Bandai's VF-100's series, I hope the price would be more affordable for me ^^

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

>> Leon
The diecast 1/55 VF-1S is a gem and cost a lot nowadays. Such a pity you no longer have it. It must be your childhood toy I guess.

>> Ngee Khiong
Great to hear that you have interest in Macross as well. I like the red colour scheme of Yamato's 1/60 SV-51γ Nora's Unit. It look awesome in fighter (plane) mode. But RM800 seems a bit steep. Hope to hear more of your Macross collection. Cheers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...