Tuesday 3 June 2008

Haro! HARO!


Front view of box


Back view of box


Haros are artificial intelligence AI pets to characters in Gundam animes. I am no referring to my friend 'Haro-Harold' who shares the same nick. Hee! Hee!

On the top are the pink Haros belonging to Lacus Clyne from Gundam Seed and the bottom-right is a Haro belonging to Amuro Ray from Gundam mobile suit.

The top- right pink Haro is battery-operated and it will sing, talk in Japanese and roll about when it detects sound. I have already taken out the batteries cos it can be really irritating at times. Actually I bought this for my wife as a gift because she's my Lacus Clyne. Mushy! Mushy!

The soft toy version of Haros as shown at the bottom pic are also very adorable right? Basically, the arms and legs of these Haros can be conceal and be made to look like a ball. I have placed them in the living room as decorations.

The talking Haro commercial....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...