Wednesday 4 June 2008

All the cuties



Haro is back and and this time it is much more bigger! I think you will be able to estimate the size of Haro just by seeing the pic on my princess carrying it. Yes! this Haro is bigger than a basketball or soccer ball.

Watz the use of this dumb looking green ball? Anyway, I have used it keep stuff like my keys and caps in the living room. You can also abuse it by using it as a trash bin. Ha! Ha!

BTW, I got this Haro from the model kit shop located at Sunshine Plaza and the lady boss there told me she had to order from a Hong Kong supplier. It was quite a wait but definitely worth waiting! Sorry I brought it quite sometime back and I doubt they still have any stock now.

Dumb green ball hopping ard.....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...