Wednesday 7 May 2008

Special Thanx!

I am doing this post especially to express my many thanks to my wife Irene. My wife has always been my pillar of support in life. She has done an excellent work in managing the family and taking care of our two loving children (Wenz & Denz).

Being very thoughtful and accepting me as what I am, Irene always support my decisions and my hobby as well. She has even assisted me to wrap my toys boxes, protecting them from dust. I must say my wife is really skillful in wrapping.

I love you Irene! You are the best wife of the year and many more years to come! I hope I am not to mushy!

2 comments:

Wenz 宛仟 Denz 浩安 Xenz 燿榜 said...

U r definitely not mushy @ all. Glad to see this post recognising all the efforts I had put in. I Love U too! :)

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

Lau Pao you are the BEST!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...