Saturday 19 April 2008

Gundam Universal Century


I am a big fan of Gundam and I especially like the Universal Century time-line. I have only watched a few episodes of the original Gundam series on young Amuro Ray. The original series isn't during my era. Thus the drawing doesn't quite appeal to me. My preferred Gundam series would be Gundam 0083, Gundam 08th team and Gundam 0080. These animes evolving the war between Zeon and Earth Federation Force are top notch and they touch on a lot of warfare that you may think is realistic. These animes also somehow portray strong human behaviour and politics. Other OVA series would include Gundam F91 and Char's Counterattack. To me, Gundam F91 is a so so OVA but Char's Counterattack is graded two thumbs up. I have lost count on how many times I have repeatedly watched this OVA. Anyway, the above pics are some of the code one Gundam DVDs that I managed to collect.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...