Saturday 14 March 2020

Georgia Emerald Mountain Blend Gundam Themed Canned Coffee






Would you want to have a can of coffee sir! This is Katsuden butler reporting on Gundam themed Geogia Emerald Mountain canned Coffee discovered at Don Don Donki Singapore. Collaboration Design Can with the 40th anniversary of the broadcast of 'Mobile Suit Gundam'. I didn't just get this because it has Gundam print on it, I'm a coffee lover myself. Convenient and a good boost to my alertness level when I'm at work. I enjoyed it, delicious! 

The prints on the six-pack are 'Earth Federation Space Force' on a side and 'Zeon' on the other. Somehow all the cans in the pack only has Zeon's Braw Bro(Challia Bull) printed, taking me back to the decisive battle of A Baoa Qu. I have used some related toys in my collection for this photoshoot therefore there is no Gundam toy included if you buy any pack of Georgia Emerald Mountain blend canned coffee. Nonetheless, it's still very sellable cos I was back the following week for more and they were all gone! 

2 comments:

deSMOnd said...

Bro, is the taste of these canned coffee very sweet?

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

This is not too sweet. In fact, the roasted coffee aroma is stronger...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...