Friday 27 December 2019

Super Robot Wars Original Generation SRW - Huckebein Mk II 1/100 Scale
















Standing besides MG Gunpla


Welcome to the world of mecha turn-based strategy game Super Robot Wars SRW! Huckebein Mk II is one the original robots in the game and has also make its appearance in the anime series. You must be wondering why is it so similar to the Titans Gundam Mk II in terms of design. Guess what?! Huckebein is also designed by famed Gundam designer, Hajime Katoki.

My ideal size for Gunpla is usually 1/100 scale and this unit is same size to Gundam mobile suit so it certainly fits into my collection. By the way, this model is built by me and finished in matte top coat. The rifle is done by dry brushing. I do spent quite a lot of time on applying the decals. Kotobukiya kits are generally more costly but I do appreciate that the company throwing in a painted figure of the pilot, Brooklyn Rackfield. Compared to the Gundam MKII, Huckebein Mk II is given a sleeker design, more curvy and given a flight unit similarly to Aile Strike Gundam Seed. Takes a Gundam lover to like this mecha yeah!

2 comments:

deSMOnd said...

Bro, I believe you love this Gundam figure very much as you have to spend a lot of time in applying the decals and doing dry brushing. The figure looks great after all. I like the rifle too.

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

Except for spray paint, I did put extra effort on this kit. Especially on applying decals : )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...