Wednesday 28 August 2019

HG 1/100 Tallgeese I + Zechs Merquise Figure












Tallgeese I of those classic mecha from Gundam Wing. Nevertheless, the kit is fully convertible, you can build any version at all of the Tallgeese as the model kit includes parts to build either Tallgeese I, II, or III (some painting may be required due to colour differences between forms). I had mine built and painted as Tallgeese 1. Not too bad for a 20 year old kit if you are not particular with limited movement. 

The Tallgeese I is a very unique looking and well designed Rome soldier looking kit. The beam sabers are stowed behind the round buckler. The dober gun and buckler hang from the joints at the ends of the shoulder armour. I will probably paint the shield in future. My Zechs Merquise figure is from the North America release of Gundam Wing Hero Collection which comes together with other characters from the same series. Pretty cool as it is pre-painted.

4 comments:

deSMOnd said...

When I see the robot head, it reminds me of "Midas" that appeared in the movie called Real Steel :P

chrismandesign said...

The overall design of the Tallgeese seems familiar for me, but the anime to which it belongs, well, I have not watched it so I have no idea about its background... The obvious reference to the Roman Centurion soldier gives this mecha a clear yet unusual charm over the typical Gundam Mobile Suit!... After 20 years it still looks good!...

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

Yeah! They all took on the design of Spartans : ) This is Spartans! What is your profession?! Lolz..

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

This mecha is from the Gundam alternate universe Mobile Suit Gundam W! One of my fav design in the anime. In fact I like design more than the Gundam : )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...